- When possible, we will call clients prior to their appointments to discuss the patients’ medical histories. Otherwise we will take this information during the exam, as we do in normal circumstances.
- Upon arrival at the hospital, please call our dedicated pick up line, 919-896-3724, and a staff member will come to the car and retrieve your cat.
- The exam will be conducted in the hospital. You can participate by speaker phone or Facetime if you would like to be virtually present — just let us know your preference.
- If you are not virtually present for the exam, the doctor will call you with her recommendations and plan once the exam is completed.
- While technicians prepare everything that needs to be sent home following the exam, one of the front team members will call you to process your payment over the phone. Your receipt will be emailed to you.
- Finally, a technician will bring your cat back to your car and will wipe the carrier and the handle with a disinfectant after transport.
Inside the Cat Hospital, our staff will continue to take all of the precautions recommended by the CDC and other professionals regarding COVID-19.
In order to help the curbside service run most smoothly, please do the following PRIOR to your appointment, if we send you these forms in advance:
- Complete any forms needed to best assess your cat during his/her upcoming exam.
- Review any consent forms to be reviewed during your appointment.
If you prefer to cancel an appointment, we understand – please call us in advance to let us know. If you are feeling ill or have been exposed to someone who is sick, we respectfully ask that you cancel your appointment or take advantage of a telemedicine appointment.