At Morrisville Cat Hospital in Morrisvill, NC, we want to make sure your cat lives a long, healthy life. As senior cats get older they face health issues and having a yearly physical exam is crucial, especially for cats 7 years and older.
Our physical exam includes the following:
- Listen to your cat’s heart and lungs for any abnormalities.
- Feeling your cat’s abdomen to make sure all internal organs are normal shape, size, and location.
- Examining your cat’s eyes, nose, teeth, and ears.
- Looking at the condition of your cat’s skin.
- Recording your cat’s vitals, including weight, heart rate, respiratory rate, and body temperature.
- Assessing your cat’s nutrition and discuss any weight issues.
- Blood and urine testing to allow our veterinarians to diagnose and treat any illness.
It’s our goal to provide your cat with the highest quality in care while offering great value. We are currently offering a special for our senior cats that includes a physical exam as well as blood and urine testing.
** Screening tests may pick up problems that require more intensive testing and possible referrals to a veterinary specialty clinic.