We offer state-of-the-art laboratory services.
Morrisville Cat Hospital offers both in-house and external laboratory testing services. Our veterinarians will carefully assess your cat’s lab results and give you a detailed report of any findings.
Morrisville Cat Hospital’s in-hospital laboratory is staffed by skilled, trained technicians and equipped with state of the art equipment, allowing us to perform:
- Blood analysis, including tests for kidney and liver function, blood sugar, proteins and electrolytes
- Urinalysis, including analysis for blood, protein, acidity, kidneys’ concentration ability, and a sediment check for crystals and abnormal cells.
- Screening tests for Feline Leukemia and FIV viruses.
- Cytology examination of ear, skin, urine and blood specimen
- Fungal cultures for possible ringworm
- Fecal analysis for parasites
If your cat requires any specialized testing, we have relationships with excellent independent laboratory services that are capable of accurately performing any specialized tests.